Search This Blog

Friday, 18 September 2026

I Dream..PICT!!

As I see a green path to my left to avoid

I see a frill of happiness that I stare to a road


I see a glory of leaves to my left gasping tiles

I see a blanket of love glowing green to light rights


I love a 5 step stead to another grill of love

I leave my sight at a board on the left so bright


I straddle to walk to my breathtaking staircase

I view the four mighty stakes of sight


I tread famously through the majestic grey

I reach a hallway going right screams love


I traverse left and i reach a four years

I still reminisce the smell of the breeze


I'd skip two but love more to stay at each

I'm there on the terrace watching the sunrise 


I feel the love I had foreseen at a view

I feel the descent to the library of life


I see the views of hapiness & smiles 6 years

I walk along to witness a sport to my left


I envision high powered motors to my right

I skip a beat towards my left for my life


I would give all this in a moment

I was there & maybe you were too!!


Ajay Padattil

11/09/2026



No comments:

Post a Comment