Search This Blog

Sunday 1 January 2023

Live it Up!

 When we are at sweetest smiles of time

When we sure think of a subtle sense


When we are foretold of a true smile

When we could tell a bit from a bite


When there is a small sense of belonging

When there was no sense of technology


When this thing should be my mystery

When a love of life is still a harmony


When I at 40 thought the same thing as my dad

When you at 20 think the same thing as me


When friends  today would be your past

When friends tomorrow would be your future


Then my dad would be Edgar Aan Poe

Coz He would not meet his friends

You would meet yours

I did not meet mine..I should have


Because..Im 70 today

Our Time's up

Meet em' today na??

Coz You are not me??

We'r still alive yea??..πŸ˜ƒ


Ajay Padattil

01/01/2023

1 comment: