Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2019

Vibheeshan, Judas & Friends!!

History has always proved a fact of this
History has somehow stayed stiff to a truth

There was always this one soul who thrived
There was always this being of dust who did

This as I watched the epic Ravan so struck
This as I thought of all the epics so stands

Though I may fight so many thoughts tonight
Though I shall bring ardent fans of this might

Tasty as I'd think the historians would find
Tasty as this air I'm breathing now forgives

Taming the very bright light that I'd foresee
Taming the way of life that generations began

There is a bitter symphony in all these sagas
There was a hidden message in most of the dramas

Tough as this may seem so vast
Tough as this is the one that lasts

There could be so many etched memories
There could be a soul so believed

There are those who fight for the right
There are those who write the fight

This may always seem a brief tyranny
This may be that sweet symphony

That this once could be an ebb in time
That this were a blister of faith

Surprising as I may find this pattern
Surpassing all that I shall observe

Every epic sought after a hero
Every epic condemned the villian

The villian was always just
The hero was always mighty

There was a villian's ally
Think of this
The hero would've never won the battle without that friend!!

Ajay Padattil
27/07/2019

2 comments: