Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2016

Opinion's


I was born & I really didn’t do anything but cry

I was a little further, had my cord cut, I still did cry



I thought about growing up but didn’t really bother coz I’z 1

I thought about listening but I didn’t really bother coz I dream 2



I wished stars & the moon, my folks got them.. I was 3

I wished music& little, my folks got them.. I’m 4



I grew a little dumber, I wished the world.. I was 10

I grew a little cooler, they wished I was 14



I was in college, a darn bit positive.. I was 16

I was in mid-college, still stupid.. I was 19



I had an opinion… the beginning.. pretty sane.. I was 20

I thought I’m the world.. the beginning.. I’m 21



I lived that very thought till I’m Immortal..  I’m loved

I lived that very metal through chassis.. the soul’s so cool



I’m wondering if we all thought at 1

We’d all be a wreck before I thought 2!!


Ajay Padattil

23/09/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment