Search This Blog

Saturday 23 November 2019

Journey.. Peace!!

In my early years of living today
In my mid life lovingness of this day

I realize the most life sees can be amazing
I relive the most significant mast to foresee

I found peace in something I thought was silent
I found meditation in sleeping an afternoon

I was so at peace when the conversations began
I was at my best when technology amazed

I am a pure caterpillar listening to leaf’s within
I am a green butterfly that captures the beauty today

I did so much as a song so close to a rhyme
I did a life so content that I witnesses a smile

I was left with a choice of a sweet life
I was something more that an inspiration

I was just cherishing every moment ever
I alwayz was so into this life forever

I would give the world to always feel
I wish this time was a forever story

I think the 5 was just the slides
I think the 10 was just pure scales

I’m sure 15 was just the cycle & gears
I’m certain 16 was just one more gear

I’d live anybody who 17 said teen extended
I’d love anybody who lived me thru 18

I’d race anybody who said 20 was the beginning
I’d dare myself to live 21 again

I’d been at 22 and still loved life
I’d been 23 before my butterfly thought she was

I should’ve counted every from the 24
I touched 25 & I was only on milds!!

I…26…don’t know who
I…27..and I begin thinking

I..A year ahead & writing at 28
I.. More milds & Kari oil if not more

I at 29 had the friends I’d cherish today
I at 30 was a handful for myself

I at skip 1.. 32 was a delight
I at 33, left a beautiful feeling so mild!!

I at today live a clean travelling
content & sweet, cool symphony

Sa Re Ga Pa Ma Dha..
C d E f G a c b

A musical journey & a blissful one

30 seemed a mystery but granted my best

At 34 I realize the happiness of
The Genie’s I had at 0

They lived in anticipation at -1
They trusted Me at 0 would be their Ray

I sat sweetly with a cord inside
I sang amazingly with a cool voice

I said bring it on at 0.1
I screamed happy at 0.2

They were happy tp see me at 0l1
They were happy to hear me at 0.2

The trust they have from 0-100
The pleasure & smile on living me

There is a belief that he wouldn’t betray
There is a trust that he shall bring

I should be doing this at 30
I shal be doing this at my Bachelor’s

Wow!! Is all I can say to myself
Wow!! Is what I may not say

The life of ours is a pure symphony
The lasting spirit of ours is a bliss

I just realized this is life
I should be a passing truth today

Life goes from thrills to happiness
Life goes from tough to sadness

Life goes from happiness to trust
Life goes from sadness to trying

Life goes from trust to hope
Life goes from trying to happening

Life goes from hope to commitment
Life goes from happening to peace

Life at 37 is commitment & hope
Life ahead would be peace to meaning

I experienced peace
              Family does that &
That’s the meaning

Ajay Padattil
23/11/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment