Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

My Hero..!!

My hero had the smile that could split the skies
My hero had the anger that could split the earth

My hero would stare once & I’d be gone
My hero would stare once & I’d still try

My hero would bite that tongue & we would hide
My hero would bite that tongue & we would puppy face

My hero would have a cane & we deserved dat
My hero would have a cane & my darling would defend

My hero & us goin out, we’d say leave your love
My hero & us goin out , his love’d take us along

My hero & his love would live forever
My hero & is love would still stop us forever

My hero would have the calmest of smiles on us
My hero would have the cheesiest of smiles for us

My hero would turn a head to tails for us
My hero would sacrifice a bitter sweetness for our sourness

My hero is invisible & so true
My hero & his love are just unfathomable

Ajay Padattil

12/12/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment