Search This Blog

Monday 23 November 2009

Inspiration.. A myth ?!

There are many instances when a homosapien gets ideas, a trail of thoughts, reality strikes back, dream bubble, millions of ions passing an unbelievable amount of adrenaline right through his/her right cerebrum . When is it that he/she realizes it is an inspiration.?!

It, as I said, comes through at different walks of life. Probably when you have a cup of coffee, you wonder as to why can't you just create another helping hand which would save you the trouble.... Viola!! The coffee machine was the result of an inspiration.

Having & Making an inspiration, the word, are two different ends of the same coin.

One end(side) of the coin I'd like to term as an “IDEA”, “ BRAINWAVE” etc.. I've heard “etc” is just a way of portraying you know more than that but actually run outta words....lol.. nevertheless.. An idea is something that you feel outta the blue which could have no connection to what you are currently performing(action) or uttering(speaking).

The other end(side) of the coin I'd like to term as “ TIDARATION”.. Wondering what that word it?! Dat's just my idea taking shape of a tiny collection of alphabets put together randomly o form a symbol of “ Language”. This voyage I would term as an Inspiration.

“ TIDARATION” would encompass the journey from an idea to begin with, all the way to an inspiration, culminating in “ your perception”.. Still confused.??! My definition of “TIDARATION” would plainly be put as “ Take the IDea And make it an inspiRATION !”.

An idea is just the soul of the whole process, the chromosome, the atom. Inspiration is the binding force, the nervous system, the nuclear +ve & -ve. TIADRATION is the physical self, the molecule.

An idea is to you as a pair of Reebok sneakers is to a Sanyasi or Saint. An inspiration would be the path you lead. TIDARATION would reach you to the zenith of your idea becoming a reality as it is to the sanyasi attaining his GOD or Nirvana or Moksh or Deliverance as you may please.

If your idea does benefit another living or non-living entity, don't bury it under the soil waiting for it to sprout someday. Water it, feed it, nurture it...you never know, it probably would bear fruit one day changing the lives of a million souls ( I consider everything has a soul(living & non-living))!!

There are very few times a human being actually gets inspired or witnesses another soul's inspiration which actually gets you down to doing something you wanna do run away from it under the pretense of lack of time.

I'd say, chase your dreams( spelt I-D-E-A), live your dreams( spelt I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N), Inspire(spelt T-I-D-A-R-A-T-I-O-N) coz you never know what comes next.!!

If you are wondering what inspired me to smear this page with my ink.. I met inspiration on a bus.!

A coincidence, destiny, fate, Result of a trail of actions.. call it whatever you'd be inspired to call it.. But alighting a bus at the very last moment, an exchange of language( not this one), a gud homosapien, culminated in this early morning artifact..lol
Cheers!

Ajay Padattil
23/11/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment