Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2009

The Blue Liqueur..!!

And the story goes as comprehensible as it can get. This could be probably the only time I can actually understand my own handwriting. No weird ideas, fantasies, situations my human brain can think of today. Probably just the amount i.e. the right amount of everything that inspired my pen to take these notes down.

Today actually felt like the first day at work. Probably Monday blues ( I wouldn't restrict it to the morning). One of those days you actually work a wee too bit towards the end & buy yourself a drink which you totally deserve..but just the right amount ..hehe

I was walking down the memory lane a s soon as I left my empty glass of spirit staring at the cubes of ice & the lemon that adorned the evening.

The wind was just so damn pretty sweet tonite, one of those situations when you actually think Mr./Ms Supernatural force actually asked you what you want & gave it to you.

People say good times are meant to end..but through my eyes, they just leave you with spine tingling memories that you would give up anything in the world for.

This whole write-up is getting too damn philosophical ( as one of my compadres would say..lol). And there are times I can go on writing about the absolutely crappiest topics knowing not where to slam my brakes.

This was one of those days that a human being would love to be in everyday of its life. And as usual I end up writing everything but the thing I intended to.

Started off with a hello to Mr/Ms Supernatural followed by real nostalgic memories of the batter & coconut at home. This did definitely end up with a prank leavin the victim with mixed up feelings first thing in the with open eyes though the sight of the restroom would've been much more soothing..lol

A day of virtual escapades where I grimly tried to inspire a potential nobel prize Laurette to screwin around with karate chops & a feather massage.. Marching up and down with a bearded hero...to disturbing a busy lady. Listening to what Merlin had to divulge..to staring at my empty lemon. Meeting an age old buddy...to walking right back home wid the wind caressing my un-haired head... I guess today was eventful to put it real sober.

I was actually trotting around the office with my shirt buttoned up for one whole day not realising how time slipped right through. Wet myself in the rain, not regretting one bit. Looked at the weather outside...pulling on that stupid stick of mine, paper to say the least. Every moment today just felt like I' d traveled back in time...not too many light years though..lol

And as always, I actually have the TV on, a writing pad...a pen..wondering what an “Audit trail” is..thinking of my next stick..not worried bout how tomorrow sounds..thinking of writin a song but born lazy..loving every sound of that cracker, the visuals of which weren't visible, the shack, the Tiger.

But I'd definitely bow down to the Orange, Peche / Peach & the Curacao blue..!!

Ajay Padattil
10/11/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment